LCA Membership runs each year from June 1 to May 31. Your membership helps us to strengthen and improve our community. It also helps us advocate with local officials for issues that are important to our three neighborhoods – – Luxmanor, Windermere and The Oaks. These issues include School Overcrowding, Traffic and Environmental concerns.
Dues allow us to provide community services including off duty police officers to increase traffic safety, community forums on important topics and candidate debates. They also pay for fun community Building events like our annual Outdoor Movie Night, Halloween Hot Dog Carts and Books and Brunch. We also hold informative events on zoom and in person like our Coffee and Conversation series, Bingo, Mindfulness and Cooking lessons and other seasonal events like our Italian Ice Social and Snowman Building contest.
Your $40.00 Annual Dues provide:
- Luxmanor ListServ – an unbeatable source of information & referrals.
- A trash pickup discount from Potomac Disposal (You save $90.00 annually!) Please note the trash pickup discount applies to residents of Luxmanor only. Residents of Windermere and The Oaks receive trash service through their homeowners associations.
- Special Events: throughout the year, fun events for the whole community
- The Annual Luxmanor Directory, available in print and via smart phone, tablet, or computer. Members can search by name/address to get contact info for neighbors.
- The Greensheet (our newsletter) and LCA website, which deliver vital neighborhood news to every household.
- Donations to and support of our excellent schools: Luxmanor Elementary, Tilden Middle School, and Walter Johnson High School.
- Other community communications and events such as the Lux Manor Facebook page, social events, lectures and forums. Advocacy on behalf of our community on a range of policy and administrative actions that impact our homes and families.
The LCA Membership Year runs from June 1 to May 31. You can pay dues electronically through our new and improved Luxmanor Directory website. Please go to LCA Membership Please create an account as a New User with an email and a password and follow the directions. Once you are a verified user, there is a link to your household account page and click on Join LCA on the left toolbar. You can make payment securely via Paypal, Debit Card or Credit Card.
Checks for $40 made payable to LCA may be sent to Burman Berger, LCA Treasurer, 6105 Rosemont Circle, North Bethesda, Maryland 20852.
For membership questions, please contact Deborah Kornbluth Berger at (301) 793-0711.