Throughout the year, the LCA works on advocacy and action with elected officials as well as county and state agencies to address issues important to our community. A collective voice carries far more weight than that of an individual, so a strong association is vital. Your $40 supports efforts to help our neighborhood retain its longstanding sense of community and cooperation.
Your $40.00 Annual Dues provide:
- Membership Privileges to the Luxmanor ListServ – an unbeatable source of info & referrals.
- A trash pickup discount from Potomac Disposal (You save $90.00 annually!) Please note the trash pickup discount applies to residents of Luxmanor only. Residents of Windermere and The Oaks receive trash service through their homeowners associations.
- Special Events: throughout the year, fun events for the whole community
- The Greensheet (our newsletter) and website, which deliver vital neighborhood news to every household.
- Donations to and support of our excellent schools: Luxmanor Elementary, Tilden Middle School, and Walter Johnson High School.
- The Annual Luxmanor Directory, available in print and via smart phone, tablet, or computer. Members can search byname/address to get contact info for neighbors from anywhere in the world!
The LCA Membership Year runs from June 1 to May 31. You may pay dues electronically through the website of the firm that produces the Luxmanor Directory. Go to https://www.atozdirectories.com/home, log in, click on the “Purchases” tab and pay your dues via PayPal or Credit Card. To log in, you will need your AtoZ Directories’ username and password. For a reminder of your username/password or assistance with your electronic dues payment, please send an email to LCAdirectory@luxmanor.org.
To pay by check, send $40 payable to “LCA” to:
Marilyn Hammerman, Luxmanor Citizens Association
11509 West Hill Drive, North Bethesda, Maryland 20852
New residents receive free membership in the LCA from the date of move-in notification until the end of the LCA fiscal year on May 31. So, let us know when you move in! Send an email to email@example.com